RMA / Return material
in order to offer you the best service, we are working with an RMA-system. Thus a fast handling of your repair case is guaranteed.
Please pay attention to the following issues. This helps to ensure a smooth process:
- Put the RMA-number on the outside of the carton and write it visibly on the accompanying documentation.
- Please use the original packing material or any equivalent box for returning the repair units to us.
- Heavy (weighing more than 50 kgs) and sensitive units should be packed on a pallet for sending them back to us.
- Racks should be packed in an upright position on a pallet for transportation.
- Please remove all attaching parts (such as cable looms etc.).
We are testing your unit very carefully. Please note the following issues:
- If your repair case involves any costs, you will always receive a cost estimate before we are starting to repair your broken unit.
- If a unit does not show any faults after checking it, we are charging a fee for the inspection â this is also applicable during warranty time.
- If the repair will not be ordered by you or if there has not been found any fault, we are invoicing an overall service charge of 80,00 EUR.
- Please check our current General Terms and Conditions to be found on www.schulz-electronic.de