- Bipolar thermoelectric controller (TEC)
- Gentle true-current Peltier operation - no pulse width power modulation (PWM)
- Output up to ±18 A/23.5 V or ±18 A/31.5 V
- Output power to ca. 425 W, resp. 565 W
- Cascadable power stages to 1 kW, 1.5 kW, etc.
- Low EM noise due to filtered output current
- Stability up to 0.01 K
- Termperature regulation via NTC or Pt1000, respectively via analog programming input
- Monitor outputs for current/voltage temperature
- Ideal for OEM integration due to baseplate cooling at efficiency at typ. 97% and very compact size
- Comfortable graphical PC user interface (GUI) for RS485 and USB
- Optional TEC display for manual control
- Ideal for e.g. Peltier cooling of laser diodes and optical crystals, amplifiers, modulators, mirrors, etc...
Further applications e.g. display cooling, fast temperature changes in molding processes, high precision heating cabinets/incubators, etc.
- Customer specific tailored models available:
Ask for deviating current and voltage parameters, interfaces, thermistors,...