The RMA system for fast repair processing.
Schulz-Electronic makes it a priority to provide first-class service, both during and after a project.
With this in mind we have developed a special system that enables us to find speedy solutions and carry out fast repairs, should you have problems with any of your devices.
Please note the following points so that the process runs smoothly:
- Label the box and the accompany documents clearly with the RMA number.
- For return transport, please use the original packaging or similarly safe packing materials.
- When returning heavy machines (+ 50 kg) or sensitive devices, please always use a pallet.
- Please only send switch cabinets upright on a pallet.
- Before sending, please remove all attachments (cable harnesses, etc.).
We check your device thoroughly.
Please note the following points:
- If the repair is chargeable, you will always receive a quotation before repair work is started.
- Checks that do not reveal any fault are chargeable, even during the warranty period.
- In case the proposed repair is not carried out, or no error is found, a handling charge of 120 Euro will be due. Should the costs of the repair be higher, we will send you an estimate in advance.
- Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions (AGBs), current issue.
The deliver address for your returns: